A New Nation

At the lord mayors house

  • * * Myth-Weavers Thread * * *

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Thread : Act 1 Sidequest: At Lord-Mayor’s house
Started at Mar 30 ’15 10:32am by Habsin4
Visit at http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=303837
==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 1]
Author : Habsin4
Date : Mar 30 ‘15 10:32am
Thread Title : Act 1 Sidequest: At Lord-Mayor’s house

Drophias gives a dismissive gesture to Flavian, presumably including Arearris in it, as well.

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 2]
Author : Raszama
Date : Mar 30 ’15 12:19pm

“Tell me, Drophias, now that many of the others have left, did you send for them? A curious lot, I might say. I find it similarly curious that one such as yourself considers this a matter of utmost importance, and yet entrusts it to a bunch gruff, surly, frankly uncivilized ruffians. At least one other clear-minded chap managed to attend,” he says, motioning to Shieldheart.

“I’m sorry, but I didn’t catch your name, good sir.”

Turning back to Drophias, he swats away the sneering castellan’s remarks gracefully. “As for talk of contracts, I find that better settled over a fine spread with some good drink, but the mood in here is somewhat sour. Let me assure you that I seek nothing, no recompense but to see justice done. Of course, I am curious as to learn what our liege and his agents decide today’s brand of justice is… Perhaps we should string this Bulstrode along and drag him back to town til his bones are raw? Perhaps you hope to have us simply summarily execute the fugitive when we meet him? Or maybe you hope he will resist violently, and we’ll be forced to cut him down? What say you? Shall we bring him back to town for trial by a jury of his peers, or will you, wise Drophias, arbitrate on this matter?”

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 3]
Author : Dramacydle
Date : Mar 30 ’15 7:01pm

Araerris Shieldheart[/B]"] Lawful Neutral Male Wood Elf Ranger 1
AC16, HP12/12
Speed 30ft; Proficiency Bonus 2; Initiative +2
Abilities Str 8 (-1), Dex 17 (
3), Con 13 (1), Int 10 (0), Wis 14 (2), Cha 12 +1
Saving Throws Strength (
1), Dexterity (5); Passive Perception14
SkillsAnimal Handling +(4) Athletics (
3), Insight (4), Perception (4), Survival (4)
Long Bow +5 ranged 1d8
3) Long Sword +1 melee 1d8-1)
Features Favored Enemy{Orcs & Goblins} Natural Explorer{Forests}
Features Rustic Hospitality

“Araerris Shieldheart is my name good sir and like wise nice to meet you.” , after that last yawn, and the intimidating conversation coming from Flavian, he waits to hear a reply before jumping into the conversation. There seemed so many details that the good mayor is leaving out as the others take leave of the room and ruefully seek out answers. Maybe there is something more the mayor is not saying and wishing him to speak of it instead of Drophias, Araerris slivered eyes widen at the tact Del’otho is using.

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 4]
Author : Habsin4
Date : Apr 1 ’15 9:42am

Drophias doesn’t find much amusement in Flavian’s response, but he does answer, “His head, perhaps pickled in some brine so it can be mounted outside the city, is preferable. Short of that, anything proving the deed is done suffices.” He gives a derisive laugh, “After all, you’re the law in this case, aren’t you? I suppose you can determine sentencing.”

The Lord-Mayor finally speaks, “Araerris, is it? It sounds like your mission is given. For a crime this hazardous, we can offer 500 pieces of gold for evidence of his capture. If you bring him back alive for a hanging, fine, but we don’t require anything but evidence.”

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 5]
Author : Raszama
Date : Apr 1 ’15 1:44pm

“As long as you and the lord-Mayor are willing to sign to that effect, I am willing to bear the mantle of judgment. We wouldn’t want there to be any confusion should things get heated. Furthermore, if the fugitive does reach Ost, the local lords will certainly want to know that you’ve sanctioned this posse.”

He turns to Araerris, and says, “Do you think the others will be satisfied with that pay? I care not about such things, and based on their behavior, I doubt they’d want me to speak for them. Thus, I would say they’ve appointed you their bargainer.”

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 6]
Author : Habsin4
Date : Apr 3 ’15 1:51pm

The Lord-Mayor snaps, “Fine, we’ll sign to that effect. I’ll have a scribe write it up. Come back by this afternoon and it’ll be done.”

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 7]
Author : Dramacydle
Date : Apr 3 ’15 8:46pm

Araerris Shieldheart[/B]"] Lawful Neutral Male Wood Elf Ranger 1
AC16, HP12/12
Speed 30ft; Proficiency Bonus 2; Initiative +2
Abilities Str 8 (-1), Dex 17 (
3), Con 13 (1), Int 10 (0), Wis 14 (2), Cha 12 +1
Saving Throws Strength (
1), Dexterity (5); Passive Perception14
SkillsAnimal Handling +(4) Athletics (
3), Insight (4), Perception (4), Survival (4)
Long Bow +5 ranged 1d8
3) Long Sword +1 melee 1d8-1)
Features Favored Enemy{Orcs & Goblins} Natural Explorer{Forests}
Features Rustic Hospitality

“Wait! Wait a minute, I do not agree to the sum of 500 gold pieces upon arrival of evidence of his arrest. I want some of the money up front. Dare I ask Lord Mayor if it’s worth your while to have me search all of Essalim for this man, I need travel expenses paid for. I’ll even pay you 250 gold coins back if our search is effortless or we do not find proof. But hark yon Mayor that payment must be paid to at least me in half.”

Waiting to hear what the lord mayor says, Araerris pauses to look at Flavian. The man had a sharped honey tongue. A showmanship and sign of intelligence. The ranger could agree with a lot of what the noble said. Even if he agreed to disagree, he was sure his fighting was just as lethal as his words, looking to del’Otho, Sheildheart pauses and squints and looks for validation from Flavian. “Are you in agreement brother Flavian?”

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 8]
Author : Raszama
Date : Apr 5 ’15 1:17pm

“As I said, I care not for the financial side of things. I leave that negotiation to you. But, if my opinion on the matter is solicited… it seems reasonable for you to expect your expenses paid for. After all, this is no ordinary line of business. On the other hand, you must understand the lord-Mayor’s position… he doesn’t know you from Adam. Though I see your trustworthy nature and level head, the lord-Mayor sees someone who might abscond with the sum and not deliver. Quite the financial risk to take, wouldn’t you say?

He looks toward the two officials.

“Since we’re drawing up a contract anyway, might as well put the financial terms in there as well. Perhaps a hundred gold for outfitting up front, to be repaid to the city coffers should the posse’s efforts turn up fruitless. And with my standing, I should be able to offer some collateral. Even if you will not trust us to find this man, I have enough faith to put my reputation up. You know the del’Othos always pay their debts.”

He turns back to the elf and sizes him up. A man who knows reason and a soft touch, Flavian thinks of him; someone like this can do well among the Hilben. The siege has long been lifted, but still some hide behind the walls of their keeps, jealously guarding what little pieces of land or wealth or prestige they or their fathers had gained. The lord-Mayor was one such man, elevated to a position of authority undeservedly, riding on the coattails of his lineage. But, yet, what was he, Flavian, but a man in the shadow of his own family, one whose reputation, for better or for worse, preceded it in Hilben? He looked at Araerris and wondered what his homeland was like, whether it was peaceful or not. Likely it was – they all came to Hilbensal looking for fortune and adventure.

“I think that would settle the matter. Once the matter of funding is settled, Araerris here can secure some supplies for the journey – some mounts and rations for those that do not have them, certainly some rope and manacles as well. I’ll stay here until the contract is settled – no need to wait until the afternoon, I can draw it up in a few minutes.”

With that he pulls some parchment and an inkwell from his pack, and sets to work.

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 9]
Author : Habsin4
Date : Apr 6 ’15 11:06am

The Lord-Mayor looks at Araerris in shock and anger, “Up front? Up front? What do you think this is? And you want me to believe that you’ll pay me back should the search prove effortless? You, some elf I’ve never seen before!!!”

Drophias steps in, “Let me, please.” Turning to Flavian, he says “If you offer collateral, we can certainly provide you with a modest fee for outfitting. We may even be able to loan you mounts from the city stables, with collateral of course, for the duration of the hunt.”

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 10]
Author : Raszama
Date : Apr 6 ’15 3:03pm

“Yes, of course. I’m willing to stand for this ragged group for the time being. The del’Othos will put up the collateral.”

As he spoke, Flavian felt the pangs of doubt rise up in his gut. He knew that his family, or what was left of it, would cover the costs of any agreement. But they wouldn’t be happy to do so. And he knew all too well what happened then.

Yet he continued to nod and smile, his expression placid and composed.

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 11]
Author : Dramacydle
Date : Apr 7 ’15 9:33pm

Araerris Shieldheart[/B]"] Lawful Neutral Male Wood Elf Ranger 1
AC16, HP12/12
Speed 30ft; Proficiency Bonus 2; Initiative +2
Abilities Str 8 (-1), Dex 17 (
3), Con 13 (1), Int 10 (0), Wis 14 (2), Cha 12 +1
Saving Throws Strength (
1), Dexterity (5); Passive Perception14
SkillsAnimal Handling +(4) Athletics (
3), Insight (4), Perception (4), Survival (4)
Long Bow +5 ranged 1d8
3) Long Sword +1 melee 1d8-1)
Features Favored Enemy{Orcs & Goblins} Natural Explorer{Forests}
Features Rustic Hospitality

Biting his tongue, Araerris stays silent for the time being. Nodding to Flavian in response to the noble placing collateral to the effect of any sum of coin that will make up for travel expenses. Turning to Flavian D’Otho, the ranger is least trusting of this mayor and more trusting of someone of whom he has just met and is willing to risk hard earned currency to do so. “Thank you my friend. But you do not need to do this, I have ways of foraging off the land and would like to complete the task before I’m indebted to the Lord Mayor. If at all possible I would like to apologize, I just wanted something tangible in my hands before leaving. The last bounty I received was quite sometime ago and I live a modest living, so when my expenses run out it’s not because I’m not frugal.”

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 12]
Author : Raszama
Date : Apr 8 ’15 8:30am

Flavian leans in to Araerris.

“No need to think of it that way. The advance you seek is less of a bounty and more of a show of good faith, so that you know you’re not going off on some damned fool crusade. If you should be expected to risk your life stalking a ravenous murderer, should not we all share the burden of risk? You are certainly no more wrong to inquire as they are to balk at your request. I am happy to take on this burden, as the price is small to ensure that justice is done.”

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 13]
Author : Dramacydle
Date : Apr 8 ’15 9:36pm

Araerris Shieldheart[/B]"] Lawful Neutral Male Wood Elf Ranger 1
AC16, HP12/12
Speed 30ft; Proficiency Bonus 2; Initiative +2
Abilities Str 8 (-1), Dex 17 (
3), Con 13 (1), Int 10 (0), Wis 14 (2), Cha 12 +1
Saving Throws Strength (
1), Dexterity (5); Passive Perception14
SkillsAnimal Handling +(4) Athletics (
3), Insight (4), Perception (4), Survival (4)
Long Bow +5 ranged 1d8
3) Long Sword +1 melee 1d8-1)
Features Favored Enemy{Orcs & Goblins} Natural Explorer{Forests}
Features Rustic Hospitality

Standing firm as Flavian leans in, the ranger smiles a half crooked smile almost to the point of smug. To some degree, the worth he would risk would be minimal to find the flesh eater. Just the thought of it disgusted him. In fact willing to spittle on this very floor after a thought only, Araerris turns his head back to the Lord Mayor and speaks up as the lout wasn’t even willing to speak for himself only when it took time to talk of his coffers. “I am in agreement then noble born. I do not seek for you to fund us but if your willing to partake in payment then please feel free to do so. If the Lout, I mean Lord Mayor is in agreement then so be it. Word is born.”

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 14]
Author : Habsin4
Date : Apr 9 ’15 10:09am

Drophias says “As the King’s Man here, I accept this proposal. Come back this evening and the document will be ready to sign.”

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 15]
Author : Dramacydle
Date : Apr 9 ’15 11:05pm

Araerris Shieldheart[/B]"] Lawful Neutral Male Wood Elf Ranger 1
AC16, HP12/12
Speed 30ft; Proficiency Bonus 2; Initiative +2
Abilities Str 8 (-1), Dex 17 (
3), Con 13 (1), Int 10 (0), Wis 14 (2), Cha 12 +1
Saving Throws Strength (
1), Dexterity (5); Passive Perception14
SkillsAnimal Handling +(4) Athletics (
3), Insight (4), Perception (4), Survival (4)
Long Bow +5 ranged 1d8
3) Long Sword +1 melee 1d8-1)
Features Favored Enemy{Orcs & Goblins} Natural Explorer{Forests}
Features Rustic Hospitality

Bowing out of showmanship more than respect since this man wanted nothing to do with bargaining with the two, nods and raises slowly up as to not offend the lord mayor. Turning on his heels, Araerris speaks to Flavian. "Do you want to join me outside, I need to talk more of how you say ‘our current situation’. I feel the need to be honest with you. "saying it as silently as the wood elf could muster.

Once out of range of the Manor and outside, Araerris swiftly turns on his heels says, " I do not trust him. Not trusting him in the least leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If it weren’t for the fact that I need food, travel expenses and lodging paid for, I would leave at once. Because my new friend, I feel if he values his servants he would accommodate them as much as he could while still trying to save face. No my dear acquaintance, there is something odd about this situation. Something we must talk to the others about before signing anything." Listening intently, the elf waits to hear Flavian D’ Othoes rebuttal. Which he knew the noble born would set him right.

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 16]
Author : Raszama
Date : Apr 10 ’15 9:58am

So, I’m not sure if you missed this, but my intent is to draw up the contract myself. Basically I want to word it such that I have the sole authority in this situation to decide the fate of the guy, whether he lives or dies, and whether he is guilty. Based on the tone of the conversation, I think they agreed to that. I also intend to sign on behalf of the party, or at the least have Araerris do so. Basically I want to leave with a document signed by me and Drophias, and give the others the chance to sign it or not.

Thus, I am not going to leave until the document is finished. It shouldn’t take that long. I think this sets me up pretty well to have most of the party stuck with me if they want to go on this quest.“Excuse me for a moment , gentlemen,” Flavian says to the lord-Mayor and the Castellan, and steps outside with Araerris.

Of course, you should not trust any of them. What have they done to earn your trust? Certainly they know more than they let on. No man simply snaps one day and becomes a cannibal. He was driven to this, driven by something festering. The man supposedly fled, and we are tasked with leaving here and going to look for him. Diverted perhaps? And it certainly seems strange to entrust supposedly such an important task to the lot of us, but then simultaneously offer no material assistance or additional evidence. In fact, the men seemed to be bored by our very presence. It all reeks of a cosmetic attempt to save face. Hire some adventurers to hunt down the man, send them off, and be done with it. They can restore confidence in the townsfolk by pretending to try, while simultaneously doing very little at all themselves. There is either malice or incompetence at play here, Araerris, and I intend to get to the bottom of it."

Flavian looks out over the town briefly, surveying its buildings and people from the mayor’s home. Was this measly dump even worth saving?

“There’s no more good you can do here, friend. We certainly cannot allow them to stall us until evening. Would you find the others and see what they’ve learned? By then I should have the contract in hand and we won’t have to delay setting out after Bulstrode.”

And with that, he turns to go back inside and hammer out the details of the contract.

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 17]
Author : Dramacydle
Date : Apr 10 ’15 10:37pm

Araerris Shieldheart[/B]"] Lawful Neutral Male Wood Elf Ranger 1
AC16, HP12/12
Speed 30ft; Proficiency Bonus 2; Initiative +2
Abilities Str 8 (-1), Dex 17 (
3), Con 13 (1), Int 10 (0), Wis 14 (2), Cha 12 +1
Saving Throws Strength (
1), Dexterity (5); Passive Perception14
SkillsAnimal Handling +(4) Athletics (
3), Insight (4), Perception (4), Survival (4)
Long Bow +5 ranged 1d8
3) Long Sword +1 melee 1d8-1)
Features Favored Enemy{Orcs & Goblins} Natural Explorer{Forests}
Features Rustic Hospitality

“Is that it Flavian? Is that is all I look forward to. Tell me oh tell me these lice fester with more honor and valor than this. Is this what has become of Essalim proud D’otho? Is this what I have to look forward to? A meander through cities and towns on the brink of lawlessness and depredation. Oh my, tell me oh tell me yon brave noble that my morality fights for a just cause. Tell me that I fight to secure the nameless streets as I embark on the bitter path to sweet tradition of my kin. Tell me that this injustice should merit my attention despite the reason.”

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 18]
Author : Raszama
Date : Apr 11 ’15 1:38am

Flavian stops, and turns back.

“Do not despair. There is still good among the Hilben. It is simply covered by the grit and grime of ages spent fighting enemies foreign and domestic.”

He steps forward and clasps his hand on Araerris’s shoulder, smiling warmly.

“A solvent, this is what we are, here to wipe away the dirt and make Hilbensal shine once again. What could be more worthy than that?”

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 19]
Author : Dramacydle
Date : Apr 11 ’15 10:02pm

Araerris Shieldheart[/B]"] Lawful Neutral Male Wood Elf Ranger 1
AC16, HP12/12
Speed 30ft; Proficiency Bonus 2; Initiative +2
Abilities Str 8 (-1), Dex 17 (
3), Con 13 (1), Int 10 (0), Wis 14 (2), Cha 12 +1
Saving Throws Strength (
1), Dexterity (5); Passive Perception14
SkillsAnimal Handling +(4) Athletics (
3), Insight (4), Perception (4), Survival (4)
Long Bow +5 ranged 1d8
3) Long Sword +1 melee 1d8-1)
Features Favored Enemy{Orcs & Goblins} Natural Explorer{Forests}
Features Rustic Hospitality

“I digress young noble. For now I do not see like you. Maybe one day I shall. You are but a light in these dark times young Flavian. A true human, young and na├»ve much like others of your kind. For I have seen enough blood shed to disparage even the most pure of heart. I wonder why I still try but to hear these words from you, then maybe I am but jaded among others who prove their worth of a daily matter. When the time is right, I shall ask you more of your wisdom. For it’s something I care to listen to. Maybe there will come a time when the land of Hilben shall once again be a proud herald of valor, honesty, kindness and honor.”

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 20]
Author : Raszama
Date : Apr 13 ’15 8:07am

“Perhaps, perhaps. But we mustn’t simply wait for it to come. We must act.”

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 21]
Author : Raszama
Date : Apr 15 ’15 8:22am

“So, Araerris, are you willing to consult with the others and see what they’ve found while I finish up this contract?”

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 22]
Author : Dramacydle
Date : Apr 15 ’15 8:36pm

Araerris Shieldheart[/B]"] Lawful Neutral Male Wood Elf Ranger 1
AC16, HP12/12
Speed 30ft; Proficiency Bonus 2; Initiative +2
Abilities Str 8 (-1), Dex 17 (
3), Con 13 (1), Int 10 (0), Wis 14 (2), Cha 12 +1
Saving Throws Strength (
1), Dexterity (5); Passive Perception14
SkillsAnimal Handling +(4) Athletics (
3), Insight (4), Perception (4), Survival (4)
Long Bow +5 ranged 1d8
3) Long Sword +1 melee 1d8-1)
Features Favored Enemy{Orcs & Goblins} Natural Explorer{Forests}
Features Rustic Hospitality

“Yes my friend, consult with the others is exactly what I shall do. When your ready however. I’m not leaving you to the whims and machinations of this man. I shall wait outside while you finalize the contract. However I would include only you and I. It seems in their bitter attempt to hasten through the town searching for evidence. I would only garner to them that we made an agreement for the two of us. If they wish to bargain with the Lord Mayor. At least tell them he is a cheap lot to say the least. Maybe we can use our idea as leverage for any information they have.”

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 23]
Author : Raszama
Date : Apr 16 ’15 7:51am

“Certainly. The contract will be drawn and signed by us; if the others wish not to sign, that is their prerogative. But we must ensure that order is maintained. If we are charged, officially and contractually, with finding this man, we can brook no interference.

And, friend, my hands may be soft, but I can handle myself. This is not the first difficult situation I have encountered. But, if you wish to stand as a sentinel, I am grateful. I shall make this brief."

And with that, Flavian returns inside to finish the contract.

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 24]
Author : Raszama
Date : Apr 21 ’15 2:21pm

Are we all done here?

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 25]
Author : Dramacydle
Date : Apr 21 ’15 2:25pm

I am per our last conversation.

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 26]
Author : Raszama
Date : Apr 22 ’15 12:06pm

It’s more intended for Habsin, I was just wondering if he wanted me to do anything else.

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 27]
Author : Habsin4
Date : Apr 22 ’15 12:19pm

Sorry, somehow that “are we all done here?” registered in my brain as me asking you two, so I never answered. I believe I answered you in a PM, but if not, let me know.

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Post 28]
Author : Raszama
Date : Apr 22 ’15 2:02pm

Yep, just making sure. I’ll wait for you to close up the next thread.

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Downloaded from Myth-Weavers (http://www.myth-weavers.com) at Jul 12 ’16 9:50am.

Comments

eirefrance

I'm sorry, but we no longer support this web browser. Please upgrade your browser or install Chrome or Firefox to enjoy the full functionality of this site.